Sunday, September 14, 2014

Chapter Two♥

(Normal POV)

“Er..I sort of made a mess of myself, and, yeah!” You were blushing, just remembering that stumbled in his office like a fool. 
“What did you do? I told you not to do anything stupid!” 
“I know, I know, but all I did was trip in his office and ask why he doesn’t smile, that’s it!” She gasps at you. You give her a confused look. 
“Why would you do such a thing?” 
“Not my fault for falli-” 
“Not that! Asking why he doesn’t smile!” She was now standing up, looking over me. 
“I’m sorry.” 
“It’s fine, just, don’t do it again!” You nod.

A couple hours go by and the time with Hanji was over. 
“Thanks again for this awesome day! I’ll see you next Wednesday?” 
“Yup! Same time!” You both smiled at each other and you started to head off to your room when you remembered that Jean wanted to hangout with you. You started jogging toward the group of people and was just about to tap Jean's shoulder, when you felt a hand land on your shoulder. You turn around and look to face Captain Levi.

(Levi’s POV)

‘When am I ever going to get those papers!?’ I thought to myself, getting more mad. I was just going to get up when I heard a knock on the door. 
“Who is it, and state your business?” I said. 
“Cadet [name], here to bring papers from Hanji.” 
“Come in.”

She pushed the door open and stumble through, tripping over her own feet and falling headfirst into my office. She dropped the papers and they were all over the place.She was on your hands and knees in the doorway. I put my two hands on her shoulders, helping her stand up. She seemed too embarrassed to look at me, so she picked up the papers quickly and gave them to me.

When she finally looked up at me, she stared into my eyes. 
“I’m sorry for my clumsiness, I’ll get going.” She was so close to be out the door, when I stopped her. 
“Did I dismiss you?” “No...” She slowly said. She faced me again, and smiled slightly. I didn’t smile back. 
“Er..may I ask you a question?” 
“What is it?” 
She sighed, “Why, why don’t you ever smile, you know, you always look, sad or mad.” 
“I don’t know how to answer that.” 
“Um, sorry for asking.” 
“It’s fine. You are dismissed now.” She nodded and headed out of my office.

When she left my office, I felt, lonely for a second, but I knew I had to make that feeling go away. Anyways, I couldn’t like a Cadet, that’s not like me.

(Normal POV)

You look at him, wondering what he wants. 
"Cadet [your name], can I talk to you for a second, privately?" 
"Sure." You nodded and as he walked away slowly, you followed. You and Levi head off to his office when there's was a note on his door. 

The note said there was sneering right now. He looked back at you and sighs slightly, like he really wanted to talk to you. 
"We will have to talk later. Come back to my office at 10 tonight." You nod and smile. You thought you could see a quick twitch of his lips want to turn into a smile. He quickly looked away and walked off. 

All you could think was, 'Wow, I think I might be falling for the Captain.' You smiled to yourself and ran back over to Jean, who was sitting on the bench with...Annie? 'What the hell?' You thought, but then you also thought it was cute. 

You turned around and decided to talk to some of your other best friends, Bertl and Reiner. They were always with each other, so you only really had to look for one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment